Google+ The Synchronetic ET, LLC Blog, brought to you by Etape Partners, LLC.: Update on Updates

Friday, June 18, 2010

Update on Updates

Yes, I know that I have not updated he blog for quite some time. Mostly that is because I have stopped thinking. Thats not actually the case, but I have been using a more Authentic medium for "journaling". its something that many of you may have read about, or heard your parents talk about. Generally we refer to these legacy tools as "Pen" and "Paper". you can find the definitions on Wiki. Unforunately my Scribe has carpel tunnel syndrome, and consequently my most recent scibblings are only available in my analogue "blog", which is actually a stack of notebooks in my office. but please, have a look at my my recent postings, you will find then listed below because this blogging tool insists on conforming to traditional "string theory" when recording postings. Its a challenge for me because most of what I conceptualize actually happens at the same time, and you, as readers, are only able to observe this quantum state after is has completely decohered. But, that is the reality of reality. Sorry about that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment