Google+ The Synchronetic ET, LLC Blog, brought to you by Etape Partners, LLC.: If a Theory Falls in the Private Domain,and The Public is Not There to Read it.....

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

If a Theory Falls in the Private Domain,and The Public is Not There to Read it.....


This is my blog so I will rant if I want to, even though I am ranting about my own mistake....

So I was reading today about the hottest new theory about the plane disappearance. It seems to be that some aviation "enthusiast" posted to his blog a theory that a second plane was involved. By flying very close to the missing plane, they appeared as one normal radar blip. I had an email exchange with a few people on 3/13 about this concept, and went into quite a bit of detail. What I did NOT do unfortunately is update my own blog with this concept (if I hadn't been rebuilding a car engine for 30 hours straight, I almost certainly would have updated this posting.....but sometimes rebuilding engines is a higher priority than getting your original thoughts into the public domain in a timely manner). This aviation enthusiast posted his description of the same scenario to his blog on 3/17. Let this be a lesson to all you kids at home: timestamp + public domain = credible citation of originality....

PS:  I did attempt to post my theory in response to a LinkedIn article, but the as I recall, the website froze and my comment was not saved to the website.  This likely happened because 5,000 people were adding their fascinating thoughts like, “OMG, I didn’t know that 777 was an area code for the location of missing airplanes”.  So I got close to getting the theory posted on the 13th, but I was not playing with horseshoes or hand grenades (at least as far as you know…and that’s all I’m saying about the possibility that I can in fact multi-task)

No comments:

Post a Comment