Google+ The Synchronetic ET, LLC Blog, brought to you by Etape Partners, LLC.: First blog post and some thoughts

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First blog post and some thoughts

first and foremost, this blog will be used to share my thoughts on Virtual Reality, and how it is evolving into a useful technology in a variety of industries. As a producer of VR tools, as well as consultant, author, and speaker on the subject of VR, I am going to talking about a wide variety of things. I will do my best to publish thought provoking pieces. My main interest is dissecting the problem space that is targeted by the current wave of VR tools, with the goal being to determine if we are making up problems to solve, or if the technology is truly addressing existing problems in a manner that could not be replaced by something that is faster, better, cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment