Google+ The Synchronetic ET, LLC Blog, brought to you by Etape Partners, LLC.: Comments U.R.B.A.D.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Comments U.R.B.A.D.


Comments U.R.B.A.D.

I think that I may have discovered that my comments feature may not be working. Unless of course ever since the all-power and mighty G bought Blogger they have introduced an Commentary Anti-Narcissism Trammel( C.A.N.T.), or possibly a User Response Banality and Denial (U.R.B.A.D.) protocol, since in their opinion, leaving comments for yourself must be Evil, and since the "greatest super-power on earth and beyond"( in their collective opinion) made their first Commandment of Internetity:"Don't be Evil", the second most important action was of course to ensure that their will was exacted: Judge, Jury, Technology


Ok, in no way did I start this commentary as a rant against the "One who's Name cannot be Spoken"...but did you know that in some cultures it is forbidden to say the name of "One who's Name cannot be Spoken".
Does anyone here Remember Ning? No? Well that's surprising because they had such a simple vision it seemed impossible that they could fail: a social-type network for the connection of everything to everyone". A type social-neurdual net that was somewhat akin to “The Force”. I think that they achieved a modicum of success: I have no doubt that everyone who worked at Ning + their Families + Their Friends were quite likely all joined in a happy Ning-ring.
Google: Another very simple Vision/Mission: to store all of the information in the World.
But Google was not named Billoogle, or Trilloogle( all just as silly sounding until they become allowed in Scrabble), Google was derived from a tiny spec of numerical size: Googol. Sine only about 5 people know what that means, don't worry about it. My point is only this: take the biggest number you can find that has a nifty sounding nerd name, and bastardize it into something fictitious such that it could in part, be defined as something bigger than Googol.
"all of the information in the world"......cannot ever be defined using metrics that hold still long enough for the Wikilluminati to post an entry( and you though the staff at Google was answering your questions...?). Laws of physics hold still for No Man, or Google. But the dusty libraries of France generally are much slower moving and make for better Google targets,
I must go now, but I am not done with is write-up. I ask for comments, but seems they are not allowed ( but between you and me, I think it's actually user-error

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I minor victory! I am leaving a comment a no one can stop me! Take that G Dizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a second comment, with no recourse! I am invisible! errrr, Invincible!

    ReplyDelete