Google+ The Synchronetic ET, LLC Blog, brought to you by Etape Partners, LLC.: Epic Seductions

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Epic Seductions

Let me preface this posting by saying that things have gotten a bit serious lately in the pieces I have been authoring, so I thought I might interject a bit of relevant humor.  Usually I stick to Haikus, but this time I didn't.  If you are new to this Blog, please excuse my apologies, they are only representative of things I am not apologetic for, but feel obligated to apologize for anyway.  I'm sure you understand.  If not, please skip this entry and proceed to the next, which I promise is extremely serious.


Epic Seductions: Does Size Really Matter

Epics and Legends are not recounted,
Of the treacheries faced of molehills mounted.

Nor of intellectual broom closet meditations,
littered with dubious accounts of mop-bucket revelations.

Wandering among orchards withered and lean,
They scavenged for low fruit, long ago picked clean.

And so would you say, it is more or less worth,
Contemplations and discourses of such cognitive firth?

The Illuminati can sweep, the Faithful can dust,
While the Philosophers do, as Philosophers must.