Google+ The Synchronetic ET, LLC Blog, brought to you by Etape Partners, LLC.: The Post Beyond Reasonable Doubt, and Highly Dubious

Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Post Beyond Reasonable Doubt, and Highly Dubious


Ok, so this is my blog, and I don't know how to create categories, so the absurd, get tossed into the blog-o-matic linearalization of my thoughts. Most are significant (likely), some are Absurd ( surely), and others retain a buoyancy akin to a flotsam and jetsam, but rarely travel in such tidy "Jeflotsam pairs. Like peeing in a pod ( sorry, it's a funny joke in Japan).

The point being that mixed in with the good, is something else entirely, and as someone(s) often said: "and now for something completely different"

Now I know I am not the first person to say this, but possibly I am the first person to say it today, and because it happens to be somewhere between the beginning and end of night for at least some of us, I feels this pressing sense of urgency to get these things said before either someone else says them, or I run out of time in which to say them, and with this winter chill, the pace at which I urgently put words to paper, or plastic to plastic, or skin to plastic, may be somewhat slower than it might be in a more or less favorable climate, but I can be certain of just one thing, and that one thing would be the conviction I feel to convert this expanse of white paper into an expanse of black and white paper.  And, should I be so fortunate as to be at least mildly coherent, it stands to reason, that at least someone, myself included, may in fact take the time to not only put these thoughts to paper, but to remove them as well.   Now that was a well-deserved little pause.  I don’t expect that anyone else took as much from that tiny round bit of guilty pleasure as I in fact did, but as someone may well have once refrained from (and wisely so I suppose), if a period divides a sequence of otherwise contiguous ramblings, and yet no one is there to read it, did the periodical pause exist, or was it stripped clean of it only true reason for being?  And to a lesser extent, the same could be said, of commas, I suppose. Unlike tower spires, or little piles of rocks, including those that may float, and of course those as well that don’t float, what could we say that would, in no uncertain terms, or even in certain terms, take up such a ubiquitous presence within the sightlines of our daily doings, and still, after testaments reaching to well about the almost inconceivable measure of a million comma march, could things, while possible having been slowed, now, as it were the second coming, coming, interject with such diminutive, yet iron clad insistence that a pause, is not a stop, while in fact a stop, especially is rather short, could assume the entirety of punctuational fluidity. Glory seeking, narcissistic, greedy fucking period, comma-wanna-be Period( and that was an intentionally denied, perfectly good opportunity to implant that ubiquitous, yet devious, cognitive-disintermediative, tiny round speck of nuisance, BUT, it was not to be, and thus :Denied ![ note the superiority of the exclamation points bar, standing square upon the undeserving, bottom-feeding, vermin of punctuation THE PERIOD])

No comments:

Post a Comment